Seamlessly manage emails from the Shipfix Mobile app, so that you can spend more time at the golf course!
Table of Contents:
Install Shipfix Mobile (Android)
- Click the following link to access Shipfix Mobile app for Android - Google Play Store
- Tap on "Install"
Install Shipfix Mobile (iOS)
To install the Shipfix mobile app onto your Apple smartphone follow these two steps:
- Click the following link to access Shipfix Mobile app Apple App Store.
- Click on "Get" after which you will be prompted to click "Install"
Once you've successfully installed Shipfix Mobile app on your phone, you will see the following icon appear as an app on your phone.
Tap on the above icon to open the sign-in page for Shipfix Mobile
- Sign in using the same method as you would on your Shipfix desktop,
- either use single sign-on ("SSO") with your company Microsoft or Google account (easiest method)
- use your email and password, if the former is not available under your company account
- You're good to go now and can start using emails on the go!
Exploring Shipfix Mobile Features
Mirror and optimize the Shipfix desktop experience using Shipfix mobile and have access to the following:
- Navigate effortlessly between Inbox/Outbox, Sent, Archived, Reminders, All & Drafts
- Conveniently access mail tabs created on your Shipfix platform
- Utilize Shipfix Mail's powerful search & filtering functionalities
- Maintain synchronized "Searches & Filters" between Shipfix Desktop and Shipfix Mobile
- Organize emails efficiently by tagging, archiving, or flagging
- Maintain synchronized "Marked as Read" status between Shipfix Mobile and Shipfix Desktop
- Option to disable/enable "Group Conversations"
- View, post, and reply to comments directly from within the app
- Compose, reply and forward emails directly from the app
If the above solutions don't help, please don't hesitate to contact the platform's support for further assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.