You can split your inbox by creating dedicated tabs for each inbox connected to the Shipfix platform.
Creating dedicated tabs allows for an enhanced ability to monitor emails and inboxes as they are refreshed in real-time.
The following steps illustrate how you can create dedicated tabs for each of your inboxes:
- Click on Inbox in the left menu to access your inbox.
- Click the '+' icon to create a new tab.
- In the new tab, click on the filter icon on the top left-hand side of the tab menu.
- Under the Inbox filter click on the search box and select the email address/addresses that you would like to have filtered.
- Rename the tab by double-clicking on the tab name.
- Bookmark the tab by clicking on the bookmark icon found in front of the tab name. The bookmark icon will turn yellow and the tab name will appear in the menu bar under the Emails section, on the left-hand side of your Shipfix screen.
Bookmarking enables you to receive live alerts; informing you when a new email is received and the number of emails received for the tab.