If your company is enforcing Single Sign-On (SSO) authentication method or if you are using your Microsoft or Google account to sign in:
- Your password has to be changed on your account provider (Microsoft/Google), in accordance with your company's security and process policies
- After having changed your password, simply go to Shipfix's login page:
- Select the relevant option between 'Sign in with Google' or 'Sign in with Microsoft'
- Enter your email address
- Enter your new password
- Sign in
If you/your company is not using SSO authentication or if you don't sign in using either Microsoft or Google authentication method:
- If you are logged into your Shipfix environment:
- Click on your profile on the top right of the screen, next to the search bar
- Click My Profile and then navigate to the Password tab
- Enter your current password, followed by the new one
- If you have forgotten your password:
- On the login page, fill out your email and click Continue with email.
- Click on Forgotten your password? hyperlink.
- An email with a link to reset your password will be sent to you.
- Click on the link will redirect you to the Reset Password page where you can setup a new password.