'Add' an Order easily to your Order list
Orders received from external sources other than those received in your emails, for example, an order received over a call or text message is easily added to your order list.
There are 2 ways in which to do this:
1. 'Add' icon
- Click on the 'Add' icon from an Order toolbar of an order tab.
- Copy/Paste your received order into the white "Add Order" box in the "Paste description..." section
- the details of the Order will auto fill into the fields in the bottom section of the white box
- correct any auto-filled information straight from within the fields if necessary
- click on 'Add' button (bottom right corner of white box) to add the order to your list.
2. Plus '+' symbol
- From main menu (blue ribbon on far left of your screen) find the 'Orders' sub-heading and click on the '+' symbol next to the subheading
- The white box, 'Add Order', appears
- Follow the last four points as described above