Once you have been invited by your administrator to join Shipfix, you will receive an email inviting you to log in to your workspace using the magic link provided in the email.
Clicking on the link will take you directly to your organisation's Shipfix workspace. Once signed in, you will need to accept the T&C and finalise your account setup.
Note: You will need to perform this within 24 hours of receiving the email. As the link has a validity period of only 24 hours as a security measure.
Thereafter, you will need to follow the steps below to sign in to your workspace.
Signing in to your workspace when Magic Link is expired
After 24 hours, the magic link will no longer take you directly to your company's workspace but redirect you to the ShipfixSign in page.
Depending on the underlying email client your organisation uses, there are two ways to sign in to your account.
- Sign in using Google or MicrosoftSingle Sign-On (SSO)
- Sign in with your email (Non-Google/Microsoft Accounts)
Sign in using Google or Microsoft Single Sign-On (SSO)
If your organisation uses Google or Microsoft Exchange as the underlying email client, you can click on Sign in with Google or Sign in with Microsoft to easily log in to your account.
Note: If your organisation has SSO Enforcement enabled, then you must use the Sign in with Google or Sign in with Microsoft to register and create an account.
Once signed in, you will be able to accept the T&C and finalise your account setup.
Sign in with your email (Non-Google/Microsoft Accounts)
If you are not on Google mail or Microsoft Exchange, you can create an account using your email address.
- Enter your email in the text box and click Continue with email.
- You will be redirected to the page below. Click Log In with Magic Link.
- An email with the magic link is sent to your inbox.
- Look for the email with the Magic Link Login and click Log in to Shipfix.
- You will be taken directly to your organisation's Shipfix workspace where you can accept the T&C and finalise your account setup.